Wednesday list | Random get-to-know-me list part 2
Here's the rest of the random get-to-know-me list I stole from Nicole :)
2. What is your best childhood memory? Being in music school from age 10-16. It was a normal school but our class had extra curricular activities such as music theory and choir practice. We'd also perform several times per year and it was truly the most amazing experience growing up.
3. Are you a cat or dog person? Don't mind but prefer dogs.
4. Are you married? Nope.
6. Been in a car accident? No, thank goodness.
7. Any pet peeves? People walking slowly or groups taking up the entire street - I've got places to go!! Also, people not knowing the difference between your/you're and their/they're aaaahhhhhh!
9. Favourite Flower? Lilies or peonies. I can never really be asked to buy them myself but love bouquets like these:
10. Favourite ice cream? Salt caramel or cookie dough.. or chocolate fudge brownie.
11. Favourite fast food restaurant? Shake Shack
12. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I need to take my license this year, I'll get back to this question haha.
13. From whom did you get your last email? American Express, nothing exciting
15. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went dancing on a thursday. Very spontaneous if you ask me!
16. Like your job? Yes :)
17. Broccoli? I like it
22. How many tattoos do you have? None.
24. What time did you finish this quiz? Now
25. Coffee Drinker? Ew. Tea please.
by Noelle blog By Noelle Blog By Noelle bynoelle.co.uk @blogbynoelle blogbynoelle