My nine most liked pictures in 2016
I saw Sandra's post about her nine most liked pics on Instagram and decided to do one myself! My instagram is blogbynoelle and it got 31,493 likes this year and these 9 were my most liked ones. 9. Me and G at Sofia's wedding in October. Hands down one of the best days in 2016
7. In Copenhagen, taken by G. We cycled around the city on these high tech bikes with ipads navigating us
6. Sunrise in Ibiza. Me and G joked about getting up early to have a little shoot and we somehow managed to actually wake up early enough to do so! I still haven't shared the actual pictures with you.. :') *writes a reminder*
5. Flower crown at Diesel event. They had a flower station creating these crowns but I've got to say.. the swedish way is the only way. This "crown" was basically a flimsy headband :( Looks pretty here though!
3. Tomatoes at Sager + Wilde. They actually stole this picture and used it as their profile picture on all of their socials for quite some time, without giving me credit. Ah, the grey confusing rules of Social Media!
2. All black outfit in Canary Wharf. When in doubt, wear black.
1. Selfie! I posted this after realising I hadn't posted a picture of myself for quite some time and it somehow got the most likes this year, haha. Thanks self timer!
So 8 out of 9 pictures were of me.. That's kind of boring, haha. I personally like number 4 and have used that picture everywhere from facebook to linkedin, haha.
If you'd like to see your top 9 pictures click here: 2016bestnine