Goals for 2017
I don't do New Year's resolutions but I've written down a couple of goals for this year that I'd like to share! I'm not strict about the goals below - as long as I'm happy and healthy it's all good.
- Workout 3-4 times a week and get myself some abs (they're there somewhere, I know it!) I'm motivated right now because we've got a big holiday coming up in April.. but let's see how I do during the summer!
- Eat less meat/pork and more fish/vegetarian We all know meat/pork is bad for the environment and more importantly body, but sometimes I just want some meatballs
- Eat out only if there is a good deal I seriously need to save money this year and eating out is one of my fave hobbies, ha!
- Learn Portuguese I'm actually going to do a Portuguese course during 12 weeks this spring, super excited!
- Start therapy again. I found it so helpful and educational when I went a year ago and developed great tools to help me manage my anxiety and negative thoughts. It is mind blowing what you discover about yourself in therapy and it its great to speak to someone who knows people and the mind - very different from speaking to a friend/family (in my opinion)
- Start collaborating with the blog! I'd love to take the blog to another level and share more in terms of interior, fashion and shopping
- Take my drivers license I've said this for a number of years...
- Focus on my friends around me that are supportive and positive A tip is to write a list of the people you consider your best friends and friends you'd like to get to know better or spend more time with. That way whenever you feel down or lonely, message or call one of them!
- Be a supportive, encouraging and patient partner My bf is going to work full time and study part time so I know our time together will be very limited. We've managed worse circumstances so I know we'll be fine.. but man I just want to be with him all the time!
- Cook and bake more I bought Chrissy Teigen's cookbook a while ago and would love to try out some of her recipes!
- Host more dinner parties Food and friends = happiness
Do you have any resolutions or goals? Please comment and share! Puss! (kiss in swedish)